CUTE ANIMAL FACTS
- chicks can talk to each other from inside their shells
- cows have best friends and can become stressed when separated from them
- otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift apart
- mice giggle if u tickle them
- ants nod at each other as they walk past one another
- some adult squirrels adopt abandoned baby squirrels
- mother orangutans build a new nest every night for their babies
- penguins mate for life and propose with a pebble
- ANIMALS ARE SO CUTE
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
God, you are a knot in my chest
that became a tangled nest of snakes and every time I look at you one of those serpents sinks it’s sizable incisors into my liver.
Or my heart or my stomach
and I become ill for days and this is why I can’t look at you.
The space where I got soft and free when you uttered the clumsy, ugly syllables of my name
Where I melted upon your slightest glance
Is now coated in thick, dripping, noxious webs of poison I painted with my own hands (although you may have drawn out the sketch)
I tore out chunks of flesh that you marked on my thighs and back
To maybe make them new again
But every act is futile. Weak, and laughable, as soon as you lay a fresh hand upon mine. The old play is re-enacted and everything I once felt becomes new again
The spring will never come for me.
Every night in my dreams I live on repeat and it’s fucking torture.
I am a weak and cowardly creature.
Even every inch of my writing is wreathed by your breath
stop, please, god, just let me pass.
For the past few months the burning in the back of my throat has raged on like the bright red flare I sent up when I blew out my tire on the freeway
It burns and I deserve the scorch marks of the sparks that rain down.
You want to help me but we’re all honestly alone.
I can’t stop smoking and right now,
it may be the kindest thing that could kill me.
Are you or someone you know bisexual? This is a great resource.
- Forty-five percent of bisexual women have considered or attempted suicide, followed by bisexual men (35%), lesbians (30%), gay men (25%), and much lower rates for heterosexual women and men.
- Bisexual women are twice as likely to have an eating disorder than lesbians.
- Bisexual women report the highest rates of alcohol use, heavy drinking, and alcohol-related problems when compared to heterosexual and lesbian women.
- Bisexual men and women report the highest rates of smoking of all orientations.
More at the link. The title is a link.